Project Manaia offers a variety of Public Talks to raise the level of knowledge and work on better care for the Oceans.
We are more than happy to present at meetings for Clubs, companies, school groups of different ages as well as Universities. Feel free to ask for references and we will share with you.
The possible topics include (but are not restricted to):
- Fisheries and overfishing
- Shark Finning
- Marine Environments (Coastlines, Seagrass, Caves Coral Reefs, …)
- Marine wildlife groups (Fish, crabs, …)
- Marine conservation work and how to get involved
- and many more on request!